Heritage Sotheby's International Realty
Heritage Sotheby's International Realty started out in 1947 under the name of Crown Realty. Crown Realty was formed by Harry Stover and Loyd Gularte. In 1976, Crown Realty joined the Gallery of Homes National Referral Organization and in 1978 Loyd D. Gularte incorporated into Loyd D. Gularte Inc. d.b.a. Crown Realty Gallery of Homes, with Loyd D. Gularte as President and Lovina Gularte, his wife, as secretary.
In 1981, Randy A. Gularte, their son, who became associated with the firm in 1976, was appointed the position of Vice President in charge of sales of Crown Realty. In 1982, Crown Realty dropped the Gallery of Homes franchise, assuming the full responsibilities of operating the company.
On January 1, 1987, Randy and Crystal Gularte purchased the stock of Loyd D. Gularte, Inc. Loyd Gularte retired from the company.
In 1995, Randy and Crystal Gularte purchased the RE/MAX Franchise Napa. In 1997, they changed the name of the sales division to Re/Max Napa Valley.
In November 2007, ownership and management decided to affiliate with Sotheby’s International Realty. The current name of the company is Heritage Sotheby’s International Realty. Randy and Crystal remain the owners of the Company. Randy Gularte remains the acting President of the Company.
Heritage Sotheby’s International Realty offers Napa Real Estate, Homes for Sale in Napa CA as well as properties all over the Napa Valley. From high-end luxury homes and investment properties to starter homes and vacation cottages, our team of highly experienced Real Estate Agents and Brokers are here to help you. At Heritage Sotheby’s International Realty we value high caliber quality sales associates.